Session recording

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Session recording

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    brita rums
    Participant

I recently created my own website and now I want to improve it. Since I can’t watch my users almost live like those who have already installed this feature do. After all, session analysis will help me improve the user experience and push visitors to complete the targeted action. Which session recording feature would you recommend?

Eddy_ Eddy_
    Participant

You can just watch your site almost live. Everything is mirrored. There is a technology that allows you to track the movement of the user in the flesh to his mouse cursor on your pages on the site.

Reymundo Crooks
    Participant

As far as I know, there is a special program for tracking your users, you just need to find it on the Internet and download it, then it will show where and how much time your visitor spent. I am also putting together a website for myself, when I put it together I will also look for such a program.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Indeed, it is necessary to follow what visitors are doing on your site, this is an important point, because now it is not difficult to set a function that will help you with this. There is such a program Creabl https://creabl.com/service/session-recording You can also see where they clicked and how often they moved up and down the page using the user session.

Homa SS
    Participant

Yes, this feature can improve a lot on your site. There may even be more visitors. Just see how users behave on your site and analyze how to make your site better based on this data.

Lada Tuz
    Participant

There are special programs that monitor visitors’ behavior on the website of Vashem. Such a program needs to be installed and it will work almost itself, you will see what visitors are doing on your site.

Silviablu Silviablu
    Participant

There are, of course, no free eco-game hosts. That said, at the expense of a considerable number of options. Aside from the price itself, I also advise checking my recommendations and paying attention to possible additional fees as well as available billing cycles.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.