I want to start stretching

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool I want to start stretching

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hilli Swon
    Participant

Hi everyone. I would like to try stretching, but I don’t know where to start. Also, I have a pretty busy schedule and I’m not sure if I would have time to stretch every day. Can you tell me if stretching is even difficult and how much time a day should I take to stretch my body even a little bit?

Alberta Hammes
    Participant

It’s normal that you have a busy schedule, in fact you don’t need a lot of time to stretch regularly, 30-40 minutes a day at most, and you can do it at home using online video tutorials, thus saving a lot of time going to the gym or stretching studio. I myself stretching training at home using Flexderek lessons and have already achieved significant results https://flexderek.com/en/stretchingonline/ .

Yohanna Thomas
    Participant

As a student, paper-help.info was my academic lifeline! Their platform offered invaluable support with writing assignments, ensuring I met deadlines without sacrificing quality. The writers were skilled professionals who tailored each paper to my requirements, delivering top-notch work every time. Their user-friendly interface and responsive customer support made the entire process seamless. Thanks to them, I could focus on learning while they took care of the writing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.