How We Can Know Actual Value or Worth of a celebrity?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN How We Can Know Actual Value or Worth of a celebrity?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hellon wood
    Participant

I don’t know how to start this. I am addicted to reading articles and blogs about how we can know Howorth of a celebrity, how much their value, how popular they are and other stuff like that.

Actually, it’s not bad to be curious about this stuff but why I said that it’s not good is because when we already know the fame of the celebrity on the web, on papers and in newspapers then we already know how much they’re worth.

Well, what I am thinking is like if these celebrities are really poor in some community or not because many people believed that they have money even golds but it’s just paper stuffs for us except they are rich enough to build them mansion or own their private plane.

These celebrities are often used to be the role models by some people because they know how to act, sing and dance well but you’ll never know if they are really good at this stuff until you see them on the stage. I am not against that all of us believe that they are professional in acting, singing and dancing but just be careful with the things that you believed.

I remember when I was in high school, one of my classmates said that she have a picture of her idol on the wall and it’s her inspiration for being a good student. It’s great to have someone as your inspiration but is they really a good example for us? No, I don’t think so.

In my opinion, they can use their celebrity status to do something good to the people but it’s not bad if we know them very well and what are that things that they believe in or which religion that they actually do.

hellon wood
    Participant

They can, in my opinion, use their famous status to do good for the people, but it’s not bad if we know who they are and what they believe in or what religion they practise. Regards, how many seconds in a day

Katherine Lang
    Participant

i prefer these reasonably assortment which came out simply when the massive choice through influencer who have determined to form things pretty work for everybody like I conjointly have to be compelled to realize https://essay-reviewer.com/cheapwritingservice-org-review/ online which is affordable and have alot of tough skilled for writing

MARIA JACKY
    Participant

this time celebrity has become an important important pat of NordVPN Deals
    socail media life .

grambe grambe
    Participant

Thanks for sharing How We Can Know the Actual Value or Worth of a celebrity? If you want to download this from anywhere on social media like Instagram, Facebook, etc visit grambe for the easiest way. You can get this in HD Format free of cost and they do not save anything in the database, Stay tuned.

atech techno
    Participant

you convert the units of Length Micrometers to Centimeters</, this online conversion calculator requires no technical knowledge and understanding of the Units of System International

Ankit Kumar
    Participant

ReadAxis offers free Physics Alternating Current class 12 notes. These refresher notes will assist students in more successfully clarifying their doubts throughout their personal study hours.

wilson deddy
    Participant

The actual value or worth of a celebrity is difficult to determine as it is based on a variety of factors. These factors include the celebrity’s fame and influence, their endorsements and other business ventures, their net worth, and their social media presence. Influencer Magazine provide the inside scoop on the lives of your favorite celebs. Our comprehensive coverage includes exclusive interviews, behind-the-scenes photos, and the latest scoop on celebrity relationships, scandals, and more. Get the inside scoop on the lives of the stars you love – only at https://influencermagazine.uk/ .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.