How do you protect yourself from the sun while traveling in your motorhome?

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool How do you protect yourself from the sun while traveling in your motorhome?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ignat evtusevic
    Participant

I have a question that has been bugging me lately. How do I protect myself from the sun while traveling in my motorhome? After all, long hauls can really expose you to the sun’s rays, and I want to stay safe and comfortable on the road. Any tips or tricks you use?

ban ladan
    Participant

Sun protection on the road is a must! I always make sure to purchase quality sun shades for the windows of my motorhome. They help block harmful UV rays and keep the cabin cool on hot summer days. Also, if you install an awning screen for camper outside your motorhome, you will have a shaded area where you can relax outdoors without worrying about sunburn. Speaking of which, I was able to purchase it from this great store that offers a wide variety of awning accessories, including screens that provide excellent shade and sun protection. Definitely worth a look!

Yana Solokova
    Participant

Protecting yourself from the sun while traveling in a motorhome is crucial for your health and comfort. In addition to using sunshades and awnings, don’t forget to apply sunscreen regularly, especially if you’re spending time outdoors. Wearing lightweight, breathable clothing that covers your skin can also help minimize sun exposure. And staying hydrated is key! Make sure to drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration, especially on those scorching hot days.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.