1. Ensure that you have uninstalled the QB software from the system.
2. Once you have uninstalled the application, download the newly launched version of QB.
3. Run the installation file named “QuickBooks.exe”.
4. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the installation of QB. Then agree to the terms and conditions of the usage of the application.
5. Type the Product key and License numbers, and then hit the Next button.
6. Once you have successfully installed QB, select the multi-user mode hosting and turn it on.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
You are strongly recommended to Register as a user when you post a comment in the forum.