Help with Input to Heating Tab

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Help with Input to Heating Tab

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    VINAY RISBOOD
    Participant

I am trying to configure heating input into energy plan and I need help. I am trying to model a scenario with 100% electric heating. The question is where to put this demand and how?

Thanks

Vinay

Lewis hamilton
    Participant

The way that the heating capacity ratio modifier varies with temperature can be defined using either a single curve (if the heating capacity does not change dramatically with changes in outdoor conditions) or by using multiple (3) curves if the trend in heating capacity changes dramatically as outdoor temperature changes. Select from:

1-Single where the whole relation is defined in a single heating capacity ratio modifier function of temperature curve, or,
    2-Multiple.
    Heating capacity ratio modifier function of temperature curve
    Available only when using single heating capacity ratio modifier function of temperature curve, this curve defines the heating capacity ratio modifier at all outdoor temperatures. It is a bi-quadratic equation with a weighted average indoor dry-bulb temperature (i.e., the indoor terminal units weighted average inlet temperatures) and condenser entering air dry-bulb or wet-bulb temperature as the independent variables. Since manufacturers may provide performance data using either outdoor dry-bulb or wet-bulb temperatures, either of these temperature types may be used for heating performance curves as specified in Heating performance curve outdoor temperature type.

While it is not entirely necessary that you outsource your PPC campaign to a professional professional ppc services texas, it is for the best if you do. PPC marketing is quite a sophisticated and intricate process which needs to be handled carefully.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.