Chia Seed Flour

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool Chia Seed Flour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Onset Worldwide
    Participant

Nitro-Milled White Chia Flour – Onset Worldwide:| Chia Seed Flour | White chia flour is a light tan color, has a mild nutty flavor, and is high in healthy omega-3 fatty acids. White chia flour, along with all flours in our nitro-milled flour line, are gluten free, grain, free and great substitutes for traditional flour op

Desiree Sauer
    Participant

Chia seeds are very beneficial for weight loss. It helps to fill the stomach, reduce appetite but still provide enough essential vitamins. And I usually eat it with yogurt when playing mr mine during my break.

John Smith
    Participant

Has anyone still believes that Chia, the berries of Coji, flax seeds and everything else are really useful? I’ve always been skeptical to such additives.

Levi Akkerman
    Participant

I don’t believe in the effectiveness of such food additives that you listed. But in general, now there are really effective solutions, for example, Gundry MD Bio Complete 3. I found and bought this food supplement for digestion here https://www.gundrymdbiocomplete3.com/ . You can also check more information on this food supplement on the link.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.