Business expansion

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Business expansion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ervin Smith
    Participant

In your opinion, what should be done first of all in order to make business expansion easy and not bring unnecessary problems?

Levi Akkerman
    Participant

It seems to me that first of all, you need to solve all the moments that currently prevent you from working smoothly and optimized.

Cermit Fellon
    Participant

I think this is a really good start. But it’s also worth considering what technologies you’ll be using when your business gets bigger, because that also matters a lot. I think that you should visit the website of the company apiko.com, which provides services for migrating applications to Saas. I have read that this will really bring new opportunities and benefits to your company and customers.

Feldmayer
    Participant

Thank you

Feldmayer
    Participant

I would do the same

Osborn Tyler
    Participant

Hi. Good topic. When planning your business, there are a number of factors to consider, such as customer focus, marketing strategy and pricing, competitor’s market, and more. Also, location became important for me, that’s why I hooked up a logistics company 3pl warehouses and moved to another city. This made a noticeable difference and things improved. Even in a crisis, it is possible to find and implement a profitable strategy. First of all, you have to rely on your personal knowledge and experience, or at least on your interests.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.