Broke up with girlfriend

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Broke up with girlfriend

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nikki Holland
    Participant

A year ago I broke up with my girlfriend and still can’t start a relationship. After you get used to a person and they leave you, you are afraid to trust someone new. Maybe you have any dating sites?

Danish tj
    Participant

Yeah, it’s time to move on and work for your future. Nobody is better than you. There are many dating apps available on internet. Go for it

Nikki Holland
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your answer. I am already on the lookout for sites, but have not yet found a suitable one. Unfortunately, on all the sites, the girls are too young, and I am looking for a more mature one.

Dwight Davinson
    Participant

Hello everyone! I also faced such a stage in my life and I will tell you that it was very difficult. By the way, there are a lot of dating sites now and the choice is endless. On my own behalf, I would like to recommend dating sites for seniors. It is personally tested by me and I guarantee you will like it there. Good luck in your relationship search!

Bruce Almighty
    Participant

Ha ha I am not sure that he meant he was old. Anyway, as we speak of age, finding love at 40 is not the same as finding love at 80. So this https://frankreport.com/2020/09/16/relationships-after-40-is-it-true-that-it-is-easier-to-start-a-relationship/ article explains it well that you are still a very good dating material and your age is just right!

Tnfdkg Tnfdkg
    Participant

On which dating site can I meet with Asian women?

Doslkn Doslkn
    Participant

Hi everyone. I see you talking about dating online. If you like Asian girls and want to meet Asian for a serious relationship, then follow this link https://www.iwantasian.com/ and register for asian love search. There are many Asian girls registered on this site, so when you register, look through their questionnaires and meet them for a serious relationship and family creation.Goodbye

lee lili
    Participant

you don’t need a dating site, you first need to understand yourself, but to do this you can visit
    and you will no longer suffer and take everything personally

Peter Conret
    Participant

Hey everyone, I understand how tough a breakup can be. It’s important to take time to heal and reflect. When you’re ready to explore new possibilities, platforms like sofiadate.com can help you find a match. With its diverse profiles and effective communication tools, Sofiadate offers a chance to connect with individuals who share your interests and values. Embrace the opportunity to start anew and discover the potential for a meaningful connection. Wishing you all the best on your journey of finding love again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.