Art Deco Wallpaper: How to Decorate Your Home in Shining Style!

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Art Deco Wallpaper: How to Decorate Your Home in Shining Style!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christian Brickman
    Participant

Dear forum members, I am in awe of the Art Deco style and its ability to transform an ordinary space into something special and luxurious. I think using Art Deco wallpaper can be a quick and affordable way to give your home a sophisticated look. Have any of you already experimented with this kind of wallpaper? What are your thoughts on this matter? I would be glad to hear your impressions and tips on decorating a home in the Art Deco style.

Anjeli Anjeli
    Participant

I love art deco too and I agree with you that art deco wallpaper can really transform any room. I myself used art deco wallpaper in my living room and I was very happy with the result. They added charm and elegance to the interior, making it more cozy and stylish.
    My advice when choosing Art Deco wallpaper – don’t be afraid of bold patterns and bright colors. They are characteristic of this style and will help to create an atmosphere of luxury and sophistication. Also pay attention to the quality of the wallpaper material – the better it is, the longer it will last and look like new

vovik sas
    Participant

If you have imagination, you can add elements to the wallpaper in the art decor style so that it is rich and beautiful and not expensive. I also want to do something like this in my son’s room, he loves everything that is unusual and that would be beautiful. But for this you need to choose some agency that works with this style. I’m still looking, but the idea is very bold.

Steven1997 Baylor
    Participant

One day, my friend decided to update the interior of his living room and add art deco elements. He found a company called Costa Cover https://costacover.com/collections/art-deco-wallpaper that offers a wide range of wallpapers and designs. My friend chose some wallpapers with interesting geometric patterns and abstract shapes that went well with his furniture.
    On his recommendation I can confidently recommend Costa Cover for anyone looking for quality wallpaper and professional interior design services. They have a large selection of wallpapers in different styles and trends, so everyone will find something that suits them.

enzo enzo
    Participant

But I’m wondering if the store that was recommended above has designers who help with this or if you have to look for it yourself. Or is it possible to come to an agreement with them?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.