Do you have any tips or resources on how to find a good mobile app developer?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Do you have any tips or resources on how to find a good mobile app developer?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    David Wilson
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m looking to hire a mobile app developer for my startup, but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or resources on how to find a good mobile app developer?

Max Falton
    Participant

I’ve hired a few mobile app developers in the past, and I’ve found that the best way to start is by checking out their portfolios. Look for developers who have worked on projects that are similar in scope and complexity to what you’re looking for. You can also check out sites like Upwork or Freelancer to find freelance developers, but be sure to read reviews and check their ratings before hiring anyone. Read here more: https://www.thephonetalks.com/how-to-find-a-good-mobile-app-developer/

Carl Redford
    Participant

I agree with Max – checking a developer’s portfolio is definitely important. But I would also recommend taking the time to have a conversation with them to get a sense of their communication style and work ethic. It’s important to have a developer who is not only skilled, but who is also able to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with you. You can also consider asking for references or recommendations from other startups or businesses who have worked with mobile app developers in the past.

Senry Mill
    Participant

I’m very interested.

Silmone Cic
    Participant

If you are looking for reliable accountancy services in London, Unicorn Accountants address offer a variety of services, including tax work, international standards application and business consultancy. The company has maintained its position as a market leader by constantly updating its services and by taking advantage of the latest technologies.

tracy march
    Participant

Companies should make an effort to ensure that the awards and recognition that workers get for participating in learning and development activities may have the most social awareness possible.employee rewards app Sharing updates on corporate employee rewards platforms can produce this kind of social visibility.

margret Margo
    Participant

Ah! It is very interesting and useful to read. I think I will need it someday.

MARGO ZAL
    Participant

For many years, I developed mobile applications myself, and it was very difficult for me and gave me little profit, so I was looking for a program that would help me and increase my profit, and I found Attract Group. After reading the reviews, I decided to trust and did not regret it. I had a lot of free time and my income started to rise. Very satisfied with the group and the result

• This reply was modified 11 months, 4 weeks ago by MARGO ZAL.
    Amelia Mia
    Participant

Hiring a good resource for your Mobile Application Development Project is not so easy. You must have to Check the Reviews of a Company before Hiring or also check the Reputation of a Company. I recently have Interaction with flutterdesk.com for my Flutter Based Mobile Application Project and I am really Satisfied with their work.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Amelia Mia.
    frederick gragg
    Participant

Meet the trailblazers who conquered the Passing success stories of JSA-41-01 exam takers with flying colors. Their dedication, hard work, and unwavering commitment to excellence propelled them to new heights of achievement. With a blend of passion and perseverance, these individuals showcased the true essence of success.

From overcoming challenges to setting new benchmarks, their stories inspire and motivate. Join us in celebrating their triumphant journey and be inspired to embark on your path to success with JSA-41-01.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.