Any tips or advice on how to achieve that?

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool Any tips or advice on how to achieve that?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carl Redford
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’ve been hitting the gym for a while now, and I’m really looking to build muscle mass quickly. Any tips or advice on how to achieve that? I want to make the most out of my workouts and diet. Thanks in advance!

Adamz Sendler
    Participant

Hey there! That’s awesome that you’re dedicated to building muscle mass. Here are a few tips to help you maximize your results:

Focus on progressive overload: Continuously challenge your muscles by increasing the weight, reps, or sets in your workouts over time. This will stimulate muscle growth.

Prioritize compound exercises: Compound movements like squats, deadlifts, bench presses, and rows engage multiple muscle groups and are essential for building overall muscle mass.

Ensure adequate protein intake: Protein is crucial for muscle repair and growth. Aim to consume around 1.6 to 2.2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight daily from quality sources like lean meats, fish, eggs, dairy, and plant-based protein sources.

Eat enough calories: To build muscle, you need to be in a calorie surplus, meaning you consume more calories than you burn. Focus on nutrient-dense foods to support muscle growth while minimizing excess fat gain.

Get enough rest and recovery: Muscles grow during periods of rest, so make sure you’re getting adequate sleep and allowing your muscles time to recover between workouts.

Stay consistent: Building muscle takes time and consistency. Stick to your workout routine and nutrition plan consistently to see the best results over time.

Remember to listen to your body and adjust your routine as needed. Best of luck on your muscle-building journey!

Camila Barros
    Participant

I train 4 times per week at https://champ-belts.com/classes/muay-thai/ And I know that building muscle requires a two-pronged attack: diet and training. Up your protein intake (think lean meats, fish) to 0.8-1 gram per pound of bodyweight. Don’t skimp on complex carbs and healthy fats either.
    In the gym, focus on compound lifts (squats, deadlifts) and progressively overload (gradually increase weight/reps/sets). Rest and recovery are crucial, so schedule rest days and aim for 7-8 hours of sleep.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.