Advise a professional video translator from Chinese to English

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Advise a professional video translator from Chinese to English

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eddy_90 Eddy_90
    Participant

There is a lot of interesting culture in China. We have an interesting video of growing and processing rice and also cooking the best rice dishes. But I would like other residents of the world to watch such a video. For example, English-speaking people. And that’s why we want to translate our video into English.

vovik sas
    Participant

Chinese is a difficult language, and English is a language of information, and you need to be fluent in both languages in order to correctly convey information when translating text from one language to another. But in the weight of technology, when everyone has a phone in their pocket that will translate everything from any language into the one you need, you can find a company that translates from Chinese on the Internet in a minute.

Christian Brickman
    Participant

It’s great that you want to spread the interesting culture of China through video and make it available to an English-speaking audience! Translating the video into English will allow you to reach a wide range of viewers and share your unique knowledge of growing, processing rice and cooking https://vidby.com/chinese-english. If you have sufficient knowledge of the English language, you can try to translate the video yourself. However, remember that an accurate and grammatically correct translation plays a key role.

viktorr viktorr
    Participant

In manual mode, translating video into another language will be somewhat difficult. It will be necessary to automate this process in some way. Of course, the quality of translation should be good. Otherwise, there will be problems with the promotion of the video. You need to look for a solution to such problems on the Internet.

Ben Owen
    Participant

Yes, I also always recommend to have some professionals services. I know they charged some cost but gives accurate results. I also visited the website shared by Christian and found this website very good as it have professionals for these services and have experience of many years. I think you should visit it once.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.