What is your favorite fetish attribute?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN What is your favorite fetish attribute?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tara Doridy
    Participant

Tell me if you have any fetishes. What do you use with your partner?

Iren May
    Participant

Yes, I have a fetish. I like being a slave for my boyfriend. His commands and control strongly adrenalize me. We use some things during intimacy. My favorite is the fetish collar. It is made of leather and has metal rings to which a chain is attached. When I put it around my neck and my parter keeps me tied up I feel incredible pleasure. Plus, the collar looks great as a rock style choker. And I’m crazy about that style with lots of leather and metal studs, chains and eyelets.

Christina Bodnar
    Participant

I don’t know if it’s a fetish. I like wearing stockings. My boyfriend sometimes uses them as a rope to tie my hands. It’s crazy adrenalize us both. That’s the attribute we use, if it can be called that.

Doslkn Doslkn
    Participant

I see you talking about sex life. If you want to diversify your sex life but don’t know how you can do it, then you can buy a custom sex doll and diversify your sex life with it. Sex dolls can help diversify your sex life and make it more interesting, so I advise you to buy a sex doll and use it for your sexual entertainment.Goodbye

monicca monicca
    Participant

I have no doubt that you have heard of many diseases that are not as easy to diagnose as they seem. I recently read about https://easystd.com/pelvic-inflammatory-disease-pid myself and it’s really awful. I think the most frustrating thing is how long and not always successful such illnesses can be treated.

John Staples
    Participant

I welcome everyone! I have two questions: Are vibrator panties suitable as a gift for a girl and can sex toys increase sexual pleasure and intimacy in a relationship, and if so, how? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Kentrell Gigi
    Participant

Welcome! When it comes to gifting vibrator panties, it’s important to consider the recipient’s preference and comfort level, read https://maywoodchamber.com/best-vibrating-panties-with-remote-control/ . While they can be a fun and exciting gift, they may not be for everyone. As for the second question, sex toys can definitely increase sexual pleasure and intimacy in a relationship, giving new sensations and experiences. They can also help couples explore their desires and be more open about their needs. However, when including sex toys in a relationship, it is important to prioritize consent, communication, and safety.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.