Webinar platform

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Webinar platform

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark Bartra
    Participant

Please tell me a good platform on which you can conduct lessons online and be able to download some courses. Well, I think you get what I want. I have a small online business. And I would like the most convenient platform for it. What can you advise?

Helen Green
    Participant

There are several platforms that you can use to conduct online lessons and download courses, depending on your specific needs. One popular option is Teachable, which allows you to create and sell courses, manage students, and integrate with other tools. Another option is Udemy, which has a large user base and offers a marketplace for selling courses. You can also consider using webinar platform such as Coursera, Kwiga, edX, or Skillshare, which provide a range of features for course creation, management, and marketing. It’s important to research and compare the different platforms to find the one that best suits your business needs.

Max Velin
    Participant

Thank you very much for such useful information.

Brian Smith
    Participant

I recommend exploring platforms like Teachable or Udemy for conducting online lessons and offering downloadable courses. They both provide user-friendly interfaces for course creation and management, as well as options for selling your courses. Additionally, consider integrating email marketing and social media platforms to boost your online business’s visibility and engagement. By the way, I also run an online business focused on selling u part wig, so if you ever need any advice or assistance in that area, feel free to reach out. Best of luck with your online endeavors!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.