VR development.

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN VR development.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anjeli Anjeli
    Participant

The gaming industry is very popular and has over 170 million games, as well as more than a million registered users. The most important thing for a game is a good engine and good development. Is it possible to organize and create a computer-based VR development responsible for all the functions of the game. Where can I order such a development?

Reymundo Crooks
    Participant

Sometimes you want to create a popular project yourself, on powerful modern engines, so that the people who will use it say <thank you>. But this takes more than one year to learn, and I think that not everyone has such an ability to program colorful and exciting games, so people turn to game developers, but I think that good developers are hard to find…

Christian Brickman
    Participant

Indeed, creating a popular project on powerful modern engines is a difficult task that requires experience and knowledge in programming and game design. If you do not have the necessary skills and resources, you can turn to professional game developers who can implement your idea. I myself want to find experienced developers and choose the right candidate for the implementation of my project.

Steven67 Steven67
    Participant

Yes, the game industry is developing and is gaining momentum every day. Once I also wanted to develop a game, but without any programming skills and I can not draw, I had to look for a solution. One day a friend suggested that I use VR development for the game is the most effective and easy to use. I highly recommend the official website of the guys they are just professionals https://kevurugames.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-develop-a-vr-app/ after their development game is ready for release.

viktorr viktorr
    Participant

Developing a game engine is already a big part of the job. The engine must provide good graphics. It must meet all modern standards. In this case, the load on the processor should be minimal. This is a difficult task. Which is within the power of a qualified programmer with extensive experience.

roma dopa
    Participant

In the ever-evolving landscape of mobile game development, the visual appeal of your game can make all the difference in captivating audiences and leaving a lasting impression. That’s where RocketBrush Studio comes in – your trusted ally in game art outsourcing.
    https://rocketbrush.com/

Situated in Cyprus, RocketBrush Studio is a renowned game art outsourcing studio specializing in a diverse range of services tailored specifically for mobile game developers. From captivating concept art to dynamic 2D character designs, engaging casual games art, immersive 3D environment design, and meticulously crafted 3D assets, we possess the expertise and creativity to bring your game to life in ways that resonate with players.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.