Upgrading weapons in MW2

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Upgrading weapons in MW2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lezon ermat
    Participant

The gameplay of Modern Warfare 2 is as interesting as the weapons you use. In the end, if you are repeatedly shot from a fully equipped weapon, the game can turn into a pitiful sight. Once you learn how to quickly level up a weapon in Modern Warfare 2, you will be able to quickly access all the attachments that the gunsmith has to offer, which will open up new possibilities for you and give you the ability to create some of the best equipment for Modern Warfare 2.

alina eran
    Participant

Wow
    It’s very cool.

viktorr viktorr
    Participant

Often lost in this game and felt very upset. I want to get positive emotions from the game. This was due to weak equipment. Wondered about the good development of other players. They are very interested in their methods. I also want to achieve good character development in the game.

brita rums
    Participant

The widest range of modern weapons from all over the world is available in this game. In multiplayer, equipment is divided into four classes: the main weapon, secondary weapons, and two classes of various elements. Although completing multiple goals at once is a great way to accumulate points, there is another effective method that some players neglect. This is a fight bonus. If you leave the battle mw2 leveling up weapons while some members of your squad are still alive, you will lose the opportunity to receive bonus experience for the battle. Luckily for you, the game will warn you of a potential loss if you decide to exit it in such a situation.

vovik sas
    Participant

Before playing any game, I always look for a discussion of the game, always in the chat, you can find out from experienced players where and what weapons you need to take where and how to go with it and how to use it, but in the game Modern Warfare 2 this is generally interesting.

Blade Jeremy
    Participant

god! What an incredible game Modern Warfare 2 and the weapons it has are great, it has so much variety that I don’t even know which one to use the truth, I’m also interested in knowing how to quickly level up any weapon in Modern Warfare 2

brita rums
    Participant

This is probably the most surprising – having so many charismatic characters in the arsenal, the scriptwriters could not come up with anything sensible and limited themselves to a banal story about hunting terrorists. Of course, I’m always happy to see Captain Price again and hear jokes about Ghost’s mask and Soap’s name, but that’s not enough – the campaign is dreary.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.