Safelink fake sim card scam

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Safelink fake sim card scam

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Brian
    Participant

They have no accountability because there is no way to maintain quality assurance in an overseas call center. Wait times are hours long. They do not know how to resolve simple issues and do not listen to customers. As with most call centers, they routinely refuse to escalate your phone call even when they cannot resolve your issues.

Safelink will not allow me to return two phones that were not compatible with my service. Customer service repeatedly lied, telling me that I did not purchase my phone from them so they wouldn’t have to issue a return authorization. This cost me over $400 and a total of 18 hours on the phone. I didn’t have a working phone for a month.

Hils Hilss
    Participant

Hello! You probably know that SafeLink Wireless is the most well-known company offering free cell phones through the government’s Lifeline Assistance program. Millions of Americans in need are already talking and texting on Safelink mobile phones. Read the SafeLink Wireless reviews in detail here https://safelink-wireless.pissedconsumer.com/review.html and then you’ll understand that one of the most convenient ways to stay connected.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.