Rest after work

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Rest after work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cermit Fellon
    Participant

Guys, how do you rest from work? My colleagues have different ways. Someone goes to the bar, someone trains. One girl always goes to the shops after work to chill.

Frenk Lampard
    Participant

My colleagues also go to the bar, but only on Fridays. I don’t really like alcohol, so I rarely go with them.

Bill Shiphr
    Participant

Hello, my colleagues and I are gathering at someone’s home after work on Friday. We have a pretty warm and friendly relationship, so we cook dinner, for example, then smoke cbd hemp flower and watch any live sports program. This is my favorite day of the week, I always look forward to chilling and spending time with the guys.

Haosowe Listmiv
    Participant

Hi guys. In fact, there are many ways to relax after a hard day, personally, I prefer to lie on the couch and watch TV. Heard that there are some oils that are relaxing?

Ykinina Ykinina
    Participant

I once had a very stressful period in my life and almost nothing helped me. Because of this I started to have digestive problems and I gained 10 kg in a month. A friend of mine recommended me a website https://couponcrownsdeals.club/store/6336 where I bought THC oils for myself and I can say it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I stopped stressing and lost the extra pounds. I hope I helped you.

Haosowe Listmiv
    Participant

Alcohol addiction is very difficult to overcome alone. For this, there are many clinics that can help you without consequences. The main thing is to ask for help in time.

Ykinina Ykinina
    Participant

I know what you mean, friend. I was struggling with a severe addiction myself, but nothing helped me, and I started having suicidal thoughts, which prevented me from living. When I got fed up with it I started searching on the internet for something to help me and found inpatient drug treatment in St Fagans, where I was treated and returned to my former happy life.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.