RENOVATION IN TORONTO

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool RENOVATION IN TORONTO

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nick Fury
    Participant

Hi, I need quality home repair in Toronto .

Bob Bag
    Participant

Hi, I recently did a Luxury home renovation too and contacted Captain Handy . They do a complete turnkey property renovation . With a guaranteed timeline and staged payment. Check out their design project before the final cleaning. They calculate the right amount of building material, we buy and bring to the site. If necessary, you can selectively check any of the stages. Highly recommend these guys .

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Bob Bag.
    Robert Garrett
    Participant

I’m also planning on doing renovations in my house. I think I’m going to need a good cleaning team to remove all the dust that accumulates in the ductwork after the renovation. What kind of teams in Toronto do this?

JuniorOwens Owens
    Participant

There aren’t many really good duct cleaning professionals in Toronto in my opinion. One of the best I think is the team at https://comfortclean.com/ with their air duct cleaning services. You can go to their official website to see what services they offer, as well as the price list for their services. I hope that I have helped you.

Andjei Glock
    Participant

Hi everyone, I want to buy my own bedroom furniture, I would like to ask you about it. Can you give me some advice.

Lorrat Benelli
    Participant

Hello, I think I can help you, although I am not an expert in this field. I myself not so long ago (about half a year ago) made repairs in my apartment, and the furniture, and more specifically the bed and sofa I bought in 1stopbedrooms, you can look at reviews about it, for that Click here to do it and see if it is suitable for you. Good luck, hope I was able to help you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.