Paint by number and diamond

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool Paint by number and diamond

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John Staples
    Participant

Which shops or online platforms can you recommend for buying paint by number and diamond kits specially designed for adults? I’m looking for a kit that offers interesting and high-quality images, as well as all the necessary materials to create creative projects. I would be grateful for advice on popular brands or places where I can find suitable kits for my hobby.

Kentrell Gigi
    Participant

There are several recommended stores and online platforms where you can find paint-by-number and diamond kits designed for adults. Well-known brands and stores such as “Diamond Art Club”, “Paint Plot”, “Craft-Ease” and “AliExpress” offer a wide selection of kits with varied and high-quality images, this is where I bought mine. These shops provide a complete set of materials, including canvases, brushes, paints, or diamonds, needed to complete a project. Alternatively, you can also search for kits at art stores in your area or on specialized websites that offer a large selection of kits in a variety of brands and styles to suit your creative needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.