Need advice about organization

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Need advice about organization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Iren May
    Participant

Please help me! I need to organize a tour in Munich for the employees of the company urgently. I have a tentative list of places to visit. But I have never organized a trip for so many people and do not know where to start and what to do. Please help me with advice.

Tara Doridy
    Participant

The first and most important thing to do when making travel arrangements is to find options for group transportation services. Many people first negotiate with museums, galleries and other places, but in fact it is worth starting with transportation. After all, finding a free transport on a certain date is pretty hard. You should call different transportation companies and then organize other things. Do not worry, trips are always interesting and you have the opportunity to do what you like.

Christina Bodnar
    Participant

I dream of visiting Munich. I will take note of the information about transportation. I have long wanted to go especially to this city because it is the cultural capital of Germany. I think that I too will make itinerary and will go there with friends by special bus that it will be only for us.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.