Moving to Canada

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Moving to Canada

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Max Velin
    Participant

I love this country very much. I have been there many times, and now I have finally decided that I want to live there. But one desire seems to me to be not enough, so I need some information on work, real estate and drown what may be the nuances in the move. I will be very grateful to you all.

Helen Green
    Participant

Canada is a wonderful country to live in, and I’m glad to hear that you’re considering moving there. In terms of work, it’s important to research the job market in the area you’re interested in living in and ensure that you have the necessary qualifications to obtain a work permit. As for real estate, prices can vary widely depending on the location, so it’s important to do your research and find a real estate agent who can help you navigate the market. Other nuances to consider include obtaining a visa, transferring finances, and adapting to the cultural differences. I recommend consulting with a Canadian immigration lawyer who understands lmia alberta to ensure that you’re well-informed and prepared for the move. Best of luck in your journey!

Mark Bartra
    Participant

Thank you for writing such a wonderful response. You have helped me as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.