MBOX to Office 365

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN MBOX to Office 365

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Somit Vishwakarma
    Participant

The MBOX file is used in various email clients like Gmail, WebMail, Thunderbird, Netscape, SeaMonkey, Entourage, and various other email clients. To import data from MBOX to Office 365, users can take advantage of MailsDaddy MBOX to Office 365 Migration tool.

With the tool, users can convert MBOX data to Office 365 Primary, Shared, and In-place archive mailbox. Users can install the software on any Windows operating system and convert MBOX to Office 365 format at once.

Get more detail: Migrate MBOX to Office 365

Priyanka Arya
    Participant

I am here with a solution that will help users to perform MBOX to Office 365 conversion manually, so if you want to perform the conversion just go with the solution mentioned and if you want an expert way then you can try SysInfo MBOX to PST Converter.

Jimmy Wick
    Participant

MBOX to Office 365
    – Import MBOX File in Thunderbird
    – Export imported EML files from Thunderbird by drag & drop method.
    – Install Windows Live Mail, and import EML files in it by drag & drop method.
    – Export Windows Live Mail emails in Outlook
    – Export PST file from Outlook
    – Import PST in Office 365 by shipping hard disk.

This will helps,
    J Wick

Manoj Sharma
    Participant

One of the best ways to perform this is by opting a professional software. In this regard, I have recently used a free version of the MCT MBOX file converter to analyze the performance of this software. I was amazed by its self-explanatory GUI that helped me to perform the whole task without the need for any technical assistance. That means it is compatible with both technical and non-technical users. additionally, this software has some advanced functionalities that optimize the whole process.

It ensured high data integrity of my file data and didn’t affect the original structure of the data. You can also analyze its performance by using a free demo version. It will allow you to migrate the first 50 emails per folder into Office 365.

Annu Seepal
    Participant

Convert here MBOX format to office 365 with the best Cigati MBOX Converter tool. It keeps exported data safe during the conversion. It imports MBOX Files into Office 365, IMAP Server, Exchange Server, and Other Cloud Environment and also converts the MBOX files to other file formats like OST, DOCX, PDF, JSON, EML, JPG, CSV, etc.

Steve Smith
    Participant

Check out MBOX Converter for hassle free solution

Anu Singh
    Participant

Go with Cigati MBOX converter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.