Kobalt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Brian
    Participant

I need a replacement tool box that holds all the tools. All the tools inside are great and work beautifully. However the design of the box has not held up to the constant portable movement that it provides. I was unable to get a replacement box because it was a graduation gift in 2018 and obviously I dont know where the person got it and the receipt is long gone. All I want is a new box to hold these wonderfully made tools. Alex 913378**** User’s recommendation: Keep receipts.

Hils Hilss
    Participant

Hello everyone. I think you know that Kobalt is a fairly new brand of power tools that was developed by Lowes and JH Williams in 1998. Although they started out with tools for mechanics, they quickly expanded to include lithium-ion power tools, storage solutions, and many other innovative products. If you contact kobalt customer service number, you will be advised that regardless of whether you choose one tool or a set, at Kobalt you can find items for both the professional and the home owner. Many Kobalt products use 24V batteries which have a long run time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.