Is it too late to be a new host?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Is it too late to be a new host?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lorrat Benelli
    Participant

Hi y’all – I just wanted to gather current hosts’ opinions & see if it’s too late for a new host to join Airbnb & be profitable. Please let me know if you think it would be a good or bad idea & why. Please let me know anything you think I should know about joining! Thank you!

Andjei Glock
    Participant

I would say go for it. You’ll never know until you try it, and I’m sure if you do, you’ll find that you can make some money, whether the markets are saturated or not. It’s a worthwhile venture, and it usually goes well.

Zilla Kami
    Participant

To increase your chances of success as a new host, you should create an attractive and accurate listing, set a competitive price and offer excellent guest service. In addition, you should be prepared to spend time and resources on maintaining your property and managing reservations, especially during peak tourist seasons, to make this aspect a little easier on yourself you can use vacation rental software.
    It’s also a good idea to read reviews and tips from other hosts and guests to learn from their experiences and avoid common mistakes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.