Influencers. Opinion Leaders.

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Influencers. Opinion Leaders.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Justin Taylor
    Participant

Don’t think that only bloggers with huge numbers of subscribers are more useful. Micro-influencers are agents of influence in a certain target audience. When they need to choose a product from a category in which the Influencer is a “master,” people go after his opinion. Such advertising is much cheaper than conventional advertising. There is another plus. It’s credibility. But there are fake influencers as in any business.

brita rums
    Participant

Of course, the more subscribers there are, the more effective cooperation with such a person will be. But no less important is the involvement of the audience, no one has canceled the likes and comments of subscribers under the posts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are amateur bloggers who just advertise, but have the same leadership.Influencers are professionals with fewer subscribers to them subscribers listen.But I am a blogger or Influencer should be easier and advertising and trade will go up 🙌

xwest ronni
    Participant

A person can perceive information not directly, but through the opinion leader fake influencers they collected and interpreted information and then transmitted it through interpersonal contact. With the advent of Instagram and other social networks, the influencer has learned how to present information in a new way, and advertising helps them reach a new audience.

lezon ermat
    Participant

An advertising campaign conducted by micro-influencers will be more effective. A major blogger practically does not respond to comments and does not communicate directly with his subscribers. This is not very popular with the audience and reduces credibility.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with the views of the simpler the better, even American stars ride on the subway and people like them more. So with bloggers and Influencers they work for money they can and quality advertising, and can not. It all depends on the customer’s finances I think.

Three Zome
    Participant

The only influencers I know are those who are usually well known on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and others, but now from the comments and your theme I know that there are more, in the same way these influencers that I name are also a very powerful weapon in the world of marketing, considering that they have a solid fan base and a high number of followers, having one of them promote whatever you want them to promote will significantly increase your sales

Blade Jeremy
    Participant

I did know that there are agents who are dedicated to being influencers such as marketing, yes, if you plan to hire a service like this, always be careful with false influencers, you do not want to hire a service like this knowing that influencers are false and that the advertising that you make it totally useless, so this is a very important piece of information when hiring an influencer service

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.