I want happiness

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN I want happiness

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cermit Fellon
    Participant

I think everyone dreams of finding a person for whom they want to live. a person who will love and appreciate you, support and believe in you. but not everyone finds such a person. and if he finds it, he loses it. after all, you will have to build a relationship with him. I’ve had that too. I just realized that the person I want to share my life with is not the one I need at all. That’s why I’m now trying to find a person for the soul. I want simple human happiness.

Urban Luis
    Participant

shit happens

Bill Shiphr
    Participant

I’m trying to find this person myself, but I can’t find him and I don’t know what to do.

Frenk Lampard
    Participant

Oh God, that’s so true. I believe that some people can spend their whole life looking for the right person, and in my case, it took almost four years to recover from my last relationship and find someone new. Thanks to the asexualitic dating site, I managed to find a like-minded girl, and I’m pretty sure that she’s the one for me.

Bruce Almighty
    Participant

I am not sure if you are totally right. Sometimes people present their own projections instead of true facts. So better if you go to the dating sites for true love. You can choose younger girls https://sharpologist.com/diversion-a-girlfriend-should-be-younger-a-social-stereotype-or-reality/ like I do, or you can think of your own preferences. But they are looking for love, I am sure.

Tnfdkg Tnfdkg
    Participant

Where can I get acquainted with the Ukrainian woman to create a family?

Doslkn Doslkn
    Participant

Everyone knows that Ukrainian women are one of the most beautiful and hardworking. If you want to get acquainted with the Ukrainian woman to create a family, then go to ukraine women dating site and register. There are many Ukrainian women registered on this dating site, so you can definitely get acquainted with a beautiful Ukrainian woman and start a family with her.Goodbye

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.