How to export Office365 mailbox to PST?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN How to export Office365 mailbox to PST?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Manoj Sharma
    Participant

Recently, I had to export Office 365 mailbox to PST. Then I was searching for the manual method to perform this action. After searching for a while I was landed on an informative article that helped me to understand the process of the eDiscovery method.

However, the article explained it very well but this manual approach is quite a lengthy process. And I didn’t want to take any risk with my file data. then I switched to a more professional approach and opted for the MCT Office 365 Backup Tool.

This utility helped me to perform this task and it also ensured high data integrity. It kept my file data in its original hierarchy.

Priyanka Arya
    Participant

Office 365 Backup Tool is a power-packed solution to save backup office 365 mailbox to PST. The application provides several export options to save backup data – PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, etc. The user can pick any of the formats to save office 365 data backup and can easily access the backup data through Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, and various other clients.

Read here: https://www.recoveryandmanagement.com/steps-to-export-office-365-mailboxes-to-pst-using-ediscovery/

Annu Seepal
    Participant

Use the perfect Cigati Office 365 Email Backup Tool to backup and migrate Office 365 email data, including all the attachments. It can effectively save your Office 365 mailbox in MSG, JSON, HTML, EML, PST, DOCX, etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.