How to export Office365 mailbox to PST?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN How to export Office365 mailbox to PST?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Manoj Sharma
    Participant

Recently, I had to export Office 365 mailbox to PST. Then I was searching for the manual method to perform this action. After searching for a while I was landed on an informative article that helped me to understand the process of the eDiscovery method.

However, the article explained it very well but this manual approach is quite a lengthy process. And I didn’t want to take any risk with my file data. then I switched to a more professional approach and opted for the MCT Office 365 Backup Tool.

This utility helped me to perform this task and it also ensured high data integrity. It kept my file data in its original hierarchy.

Priyanka Arya
    Participant

Office 365 Backup Tool is a power-packed solution to save backup office 365 mailbox to PST. The application provides several export options to save backup data – PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, etc. The user can pick any of the formats to save office 365 data backup and can easily access the backup data through Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, and various other clients.

Read here: https://www.recoveryandmanagement.com/steps-to-export-office-365-mailboxes-to-pst-using-ediscovery/

Annu Seepal
    Participant

Use the perfect Cigati Office 365 Email Backup Tool to backup and migrate Office 365 email data, including all the attachments. It can effectively save your Office 365 mailbox in MSG, JSON, HTML, EML, PST, DOCX, etc.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Annu Seepal.
    Prabha Kapil
    Participant

There are various reasons to export Office 365 mailboxes to PST. One major reason is that If any error arises in the future and you lose your Office 365 data, you can use the PST file to access the crucial files. If you are also looking for ways to export Office 365 emails, try using a reliable utility like Office 365 Export Tool. It helps to backup Office 365 to PST, EML, MBOX, PDF, EMLX, MSG, etc. Moreover, It provides so many advanced features for effortless backup.

Rash Mariya
    Participant

GainTools Cloud Backup Software is the advanced technology to take backup of Office 365 account and Convert Office 365 to Outlook PST file or other local systems. It has different characteristics that are helpful for MS Outlook users. This tool smartly backup Office 365 to PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLX, and NSF or other file formats. This online application successfully supports Outlook file versions- 97, 2000, 2002(XP), 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013.

Gigde Global
    Participant

Save yourself from Data loss with Revyz’s SaaS Experienced Data Loss recovery. Revyz provides data protection for teams. Simple, Reliable and Delivered as a service. We offer Automatic Backups and stress free data recovery for your Jira Software. Efficient services like daily automatic and on-demand backups, granular restore, end to end native Atlassian experience and much more to make your experience smooth and convenient. We help agile teams in protecting and managing their data. With over 200k+ Atlassian customers, we have become the most reliable and affordable data security software in the Atlassian Cloud ecosystem. Try it for free for one month, you’ll never want to go back. For more info, visit https://www.revyz.io/.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Gigde Global.
    irene Vasquez
    Participant

You’ll need a method to convert your Office 365 email file format to PST format for Outlook Windows if you wish to back up your Office 365 mailbox to PST format. Only with the aid of a trusted email management solution is it possible to back up an Office 365 mailbox in a professional manner to PST format.
    OSTtoPSTAPP Office 365 Backup Solution is a dependable email backup and recovery software that is compatible with all Windows versions. A built-in email converter is also included in this utility and may be used to convert Office 365 backups Solution to Outlook PST files. No of your level of email management skill, once you obtain this application and start using it, you’ll see how well it manages all of your emails. With the tool’s built-in filter item capability, you may examine and choose any email items you wish to backup, restore, or convert.

Additionally, you may configure automated incremental backups and change the backup and conversion processes as you see fit. Create your own backup profile, selecting the storage location and backup frequency.

Lovely Baghel
    Participant

With the help of Aryson Office 365 backup software you can allow users to take backups of office 365 mail boxes into PST file and other file formats. By using this tool you are capable to restoring mailboxes from OST and PST file to office 365.You can also save copies of office 365 data on the local system. This tool remove all duplicate mails from office 365 mailboxes folder. It migrates Office 365 to email clients like Yahoo, Thunderbird, Yandex mail, IMAP, Hotmail, etc.

James Robert
    Participant

If you looking for a reliable Office 365 Backup Tool, then before choosing any tool, go through this blog where we have compared the top 10 Office 365 Backup & Restore tools. After reading this blog you can easily compare between top tools.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by James Robert.
    jack era
    Participant

To export Office 365 mailbox to PST, you can use Advik Office 365 Backup Tool. The software can directly save Office 365 mailbox data in PST format without any external help. It provides various advanced filter options to export selected data items from Office 365 mailbox to PST. It preserves 100% data integrity and gives accurate result without any data loss. The interface of this utility is very simple and easy to use. Any novice user can export PST from Office 365 mailbox without any technical knowledge and guidance.

peter grew
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.