How do you like Florida Power and Light in customer service?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN How do you like Florida Power and Light in customer service?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sten Nelson
    Participant

Friends, I need advice! Could you provide more details on the exceptional customer service provided by Florida Power and Light that has motivated you to stay with them for an extended period of time? How does the company provide reliable power to your home, giving you peace of mind? In the event of an emergency, what steps does Florida Power and Light take to respond quickly and resolve issues? In your opinion, what makes Florida Power and Light one of the best electric companies in terms of caring for their customers?

Bill Memerik
    Participant

Hello to all. As someone who has worked for a florida power and light company for many years, I have to say that their customer service is truly outstanding and that’s one of the reasons I stayed with them for so long! With them, I am 100% sure that there will always be electricity in my house, and if any emergency happens, the company will make every effort to fix it. In my opinion, this is one of the best electric companies that cares about their customers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.