How do I convert OST to PST free

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN How do I convert OST to PST free

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Suman Rawat
    Participant

There are various tools available online to convert OST to PST. However, it is hard to say which one is best. Based on my recent experience, I would suggest using Aryson OST to PST Converter tool that converts OST files with ease. It gives multiple saving options like PST, MBOX, MSG, Office 365, Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Thunderbird, etc. Users can transfer all data of OST files such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, etc. It is compatible with all Windows versions including the latest Windows 11.

sofrank
    Participant

Extract Exchange/IMAP OST database to PST format using AxBlaze OST to PST converter. An advanced software solution to convert OST to PST with maintaining folder hierarchy intact.

graham frost
    Participant

If you are looking for a free solution from OST to PST, then read the suggested blog and apply the given methods to convert your OST to PST free. There are various methods based on user requirements. So, try the best methods based on your requirement to obtain the successful result.
    To get the blog visit datarepairtools

Somit Vishwakarma
    Participant

If you want to convert OST file to PST file format with all mail items then you have to try SysBud OST to PST Converter tool. This single application provides bulk migration features to load and import OST data to Outlook PST format. Users can install the software on different Windows OS and make the hassle-free conversion from OST to PST format.
    Read more: OST2PST

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.