help ok

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jack frostenson
    Participant

Hello how are you? If anyone here has a friend or close acquaintance who is an investor, I’m sure they know that this can be very beneficial, not only because of the money they earn, but there are countries like where one can go to live legally just for the sake of be an investor, maybe pay some money, but the point is that they facilitate entry to that country legally, in the case of my friend he wants to go live in Malta and he is precisely a professional investor, but he does not know who to turn to to carry out all the necessary papers to live there legally can anyone here help me with this so i can help my friend?

enzo enzo
    Participant

Good day to all.
    at the moment, I don’t think that you will have many problems with this question .. I don’t know investors, but I read a lot and by the nature of my activity, I see how many announcements about starting a business offshore and not only in Malta .. you just can Google it and you’ll understand what I’m talking about.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by enzo enzo.
    Christian Brickman
    Participant

Of course, I will help you understand this issue. Your friend’s desire to live in Malta as a professional investor is an interesting and sound choice. Malta provides opportunities for investors who want to become residents of the country legally. First of all, your friend should apply to a specialized law firm that specializes in immigration and residence in Malta https://www.fintecharbor.com/malta-citizenship-by-investment/. These companies have the experience and knowledge necessary to handle all the necessary paperwork and procedures associated with obtaining resident status in Malta.

Maurice Wilson
    Participant

The process of obtaining Maltese citizenship was thorough and lengthy. But thanks to the efforts of the consulting firm’s team and our commitment, I have finally become the proud owner of Maltese citizenship. Now my family and I can enjoy all the benefits of living in Malta. Beautiful beaches, rich culture and a high standard of living. He also became part of a strong society and business community, which opened up new opportunities for him to develop his business and continue his successful career.

Robert Winterwood
    Participant

I was wondering too, investments of how much money qualify for fortune-telling in Malta? I know that many countries are open to investors. I was thinking of investing in housing in Turkey. But after reading your post, I am sure that Malta is the best option. Thanks for the great idea!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.