Has anyone used the services of Viva Airlines?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Has anyone used the services of Viva Airlines?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bill Memerik
    Participant

We had a wonderful experience with Viva. On both occasions, airport check-in desks were full, but they call planes to get people through faster if they are a bit late. We made it on time both ways. The crew is polite, the seats are comfortable, the flights are excellent. I highly recommend this airline!

Celly Swehykol
    Participant

Tried to get a refund/ticket voucher since they would not let me board my flight. It not only happened to me, but with another group in front. Had to buy another flight since they would not exchange it. Called vivaaerobus customer service and tried to ask for a refund/voucher and the supervisor “called” the airport and confirmed that there were 5 missed flights but no notes to reasons why. I let him know that I was there and I have my uber receipt showing that I was at the airport on time. He said that b/c there were no notes, there is nothing that he could do. I responded back that just b/c your co-workers did not put any notes for anybody, that is not our problem and that I have proof that I was there with receipts and that they scanned my boarding pass at the gate. He said nothing he can do.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.