Has any information or experiences with AJMAN MEDIA CITY?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Has any information or experiences with AJMAN MEDIA CITY?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Max Falton
    Participant

Hey everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone has any information or experiences with AJMAN MEDIA CITY? I’ve been considering establishing my media-related business there, and I’d love to hear your thoughts on it.

Carl Redford
    Participant

Hi there! I actually had the opportunity to set up my media production company in AJMAN MEDIA CITY a couple of years ago. Overall, my experience has been quite positive. The free zone offers a range of benefits such as 100% ownership, zero personal and corporate tax, and easy company setup procedures. The location is strategic, being close to both Dubai and Sharjah, which opens up plenty of opportunities business setup in uae https://emirabiz.com/setup-uae-free-zone-company/. The infrastructure and facilities are modern and well-maintained, and the licensing process was relatively smooth. Moreover, they have a supportive business environment with various networking events and resources available. However, it’s worth noting that like any free zone, there are certain regulations and guidelines to adhere to, so it’s important to familiarize yourself with those. Overall, I would recommend considering AJMAN MEDIA CITY for your business venture.

David Wilson
    Participant

Hi! I’ve also had some experience with AJMAN MEDIA CITY, although I approached it from a different perspective. Instead of setting up a company, I decided to freelance as a media professional there. One of the main reasons I chose AJMAN MEDIA CITY was the competitive pricing and flexible visa options. They offer cost-effective packages for freelancers, which include a freelance permit, visa sponsorship, and access to facilities like co-working spaces and meeting rooms. It’s been a great way for me to work independently while benefiting from the support and infrastructure of a free zone. Additionally, the free zone management has been responsive to any queries or concerns I’ve had. So, if you’re considering freelancing in the media industry, AJMAN MEDIA CITY could be a viable option to explore.

John Staples
    Participant

Greetings! Some time ago I decided to try and move to Dubai, as I wanted to start my life with a clean slate, create a successful business and so on. However, as it turned out Dubai is full of bureaucracy which made me need to get a freezone license in dubai in order to run my business. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to come across chooseuae.com. These guys were able to advise me and help me get this license.

Silmone Cic
    Participant

Antigua and Barbuda attracts many people with its tropical climate, cloudless skies most of the year and white sand beaches. People go there not only because of the climate, but also because of the lifestyle and friendly attitude of the locals. Many have chosen Antigua and Barbuda citizenship as their new home thanks to the Citizenship by Investment program. Investors can also choose to continue holding their other passports while obtaining a second one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.