Hair care

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kali Arkebuti
    Participant

Hey everyone, I’m kinda new to this whole hair care game and really need some advice. I’ve recently colored my hair for the first time and I’ve heard that not just any shampoo will do. I want to make sure I use the right products to keep my color looking vibrant and my hair healthy. I’ve seen people mention Japanese shampoos quite a bit but I’m not sure where to start. How do you pick a good shampoo for colored hair? Are there specific ingredients I should look for? I’m a bit lost here, so any tips would be super appreciated!

Kavin Jackson
    Participant

Hello! Great questions you’ve got there. I’ve been through the colorful hair journey and trust me, finding the right shampoo can make all the difference. Japanese shampoos are exceptional for colored hair, mainly because they focus on gentle cleansing, maintaining scalp health, and enhancing hair’s natural shine and texture, without stripping away color.

When looking for a Japanese shampoo for colored hair, consider products that are sulfate-free to avoid harsh cleansing. Ingredients like argan oil, tsubaki (camellia) oil, and rice water are fantastic for nourishing and protecting colored hair. These components help in retaining moisture, adding shine, and keeping the hair color from fading too quickly.

One product I swear by is from the list on site. They’ve compiled some of the best Japanese shampoos that are specifically formulated for colored hair. The great thing about these shampoos is that they cater to different hair needs while ensuring your color stays as vibrant as possible.

A personal favorite is a shampoo enriched with tsubaki oil. It’s perfect for adding that extra shine and softness that colored hair often lacks, plus it helps in extending the life of your hair color. Make sure to follow up with a conditioner from the same line to lock in moisture.

Remember, the key to maintaining beautifully colored hair is not just the shampoo but also how you care for it daily. Always use lukewarm water, minimize heat styling, and use color-protecting leave-in treatments. Hope this helps you in your hair care journey!

Yeng Yama
    Participant

Since you have a colored hair, your hair is exposed to chemicals and you cannot just pick any shampoo. Use hydrating or moisturizing shampoo and conditioner https://www.perfectlocks.com/products/hydrating-shampoo to keep your hair from frizz and damage. The longevity of your hair color will depends on how you take care of them.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Yeng Yama.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.