GettingOut

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN GettingOut

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Brian
    Participant

GettingOut is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 2,194 GettingOut User Reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not.

Hils Hilss
    Participant

Hello there! With all the bad reviews this app gets I just wanted to post a good one. I’ve had very few problems out of this app at all. My only issues with this app is that one time when my friend video chatted me it wouldn’t let me accept it because it said my browser was out of date and needed an upgrade ok that fine I thought I upgraded the browser it was using but it still didn’t work. Check this gettingout customer service number for details and help.

civil constipation
    Participant

Is this some kind of video coferencing platform? It should be, because people are now learning mostly online due to pandemic. So please confirm.

Bruce Almighty
    Participant

And why are so anxious about it? You have a deadline to meet? You can check live virtual classroom and read about the video conferencing software that allows online meetups with high quality broadcast. When my son was studying at high school, we used it. So in principle I am also thinking of using it in my office too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.