Foreign real estate agency

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Foreign real estate agency

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hilli Swon
    Participant

I am planning to buy a house abroad near the sea. Basically I am considering a house in Turkey. It is one of the countries that I have chosen as a place for further purchase of real estate and living and there are many options for inexpensive real estate. So far I have not been able to find a more or less good option for an apartment in Turkey, maybe you know where else you can look at inexpensive apartments?

xwest ronni
    Participant

To be honest, it is unlikely that you will be able to buy a cheap house or apartment in Turkey. Unless it will be far from the sea and unprepossessing. I would advise you all the same to fork out and buy a normal house near the sea. and you will get your money back quickly.

brita rums
    Participant

Have you considered buying property in Turkey from the owner, because it is profitable if the original owner is a reliable developer who is ready to sell you an apartment or house on attractive terms and guarantee comprehensive assistance with the purchase.

lezon ermat
    Participant

If earlier Turkey was a popular holiday destination for Europeans, today tourists from all over the world, including America, come to the country. Today Turkey is not only a great place for holidays but also for investment and emigration. Buying a property in Turkey agency opens up a lot of opportunity. If you want to invest in real estate, find the perfect vacation spot or buy your perfect home, then Turkey is the right country for you.

Justin Taylor
    Participant

It is better to do such things through real estate agencies. You will have the opportunity to see not only pictures of apartments and houses, but also to order an online viewing of real estate. Also, you will be helped with the paperwork, and these documents will not be a few.

viktorr viktorr
    Participant

Many of my compatriots bought housing in Turkey. This is a good long-term investment of money. Housing in this country can be found in a variety of ways. You can buy a quite inexpensive option. Explore the area before buying. It is better to choose calm sleeping areas of small towns.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.