Fintech application

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Fintech application

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hilli Swon
    Participant

For a long time I wanted to ask those in the fintech business, how did you create your mobile app? I’ve been thinking about it, I’ve already developed a whole plan, but I don’t know how mobile apps are created in general. I need an app that’s user-friendly, simple, and secure for clients.

Reymundo Crooks
    Participant

I know that there are companies that collect different applications for a certain fee, but so far I have not found good programmers. I looked on the Internet and found two servers where they offer such a service, but they have a limitation with application development and they cannot assemble such an application completely from scratch – whichever suits you, they always reduce something and add something, in general they remake it on my own discretion, but I need it to be exactly as I said…

lezon ermat
    Participant

I know, for example, that it can take you about 4 months to create a fintech application. One of my employees dealt with this issue and somehow shared about this application.

Christian Brickman
    Participant

FinTech software development https://alty.co/industries/fintech/ can be very useful for banks and financial firms as it helps them optimize their processes such as payments, lending, risk management and insurance. FinTech solutions help banks and financial firms respond faster to market conditions by providing more flexible and scalable products and services.

Gregory Dowson
    Participant

It’s cool that these guys specialize in the development of banking applications. I think the more narrowly focused the programmers are, the better quality and better debugged their product is. This is important, especially in banking, because every mistake can lead to the loss of money and reputation.

lezon ermat
    Participant

Currently, fintech technologies are also widely used in the field of insurance trade and risk management. Traditional banking institutions, seeing the competitive advantages of new startups, began to actively implement fintech in their own activities.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.