Does anyone have any good recommendations or links to share?

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool Does anyone have any good recommendations or links to share?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Wilson
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m currently looking for some free work schedule templates to help organize my busy life. Does anyone have any good recommendations or links to share? I’d really appreciate it!

Carl Redford
    Participant

Sure thing! I’ve got a great suggestion for you. I’ve been using a website called “ExcelTemplates.com,” and they have a wide range of free work schedule templates available for download. They offer templates for daily, weekly, and monthly schedules, all customizable to fit your specific needs. I find their templates to be user-friendly and visually appealing, making it easy to keep track of my work hours, appointments, and personal commitments. The best part is that you can download them in various formats like Excel, PDF, or Google Sheets, depending on your preference. Give it a try; I think you’ll find it very helpful! Read here https://thegoodocs.com/freebies/work-schedules/

Max Falton
    Participant

Hi! While ExcelTemplates.com is indeed a great resource, I’ve been using another platform called “Smartsheet.com,” which also offers free work schedule templates. What sets Smartsheet apart is its collaborative features, making it ideal for teams and project planning. You can easily share schedules with colleagues, collaborate in real-time, and update progress, making it perfect for work-related tasks. Their templates are versatile and can be adapted for various industries and roles. Additionally, Smartsheet integrates well with other tools like Google Workspace and Microsoft 365, enhancing its usability. I’ve found it particularly useful when managing multiple projects and coordinating with team members. So, depending on your specific needs, you might want to check out both options and see which platform suits you best!

Annaisa Targos
    Participant

Oh cool. tell me more

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.