Dear god what is going on with car rental prices?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Dear god what is going on with car rental prices?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Burdo Guno
    Participant

I just looked up rates to book a rental car and WHOA. I rented only about a month ago and it wasn’t cheap then but yikes they just shot up.

Things are so crazy now. I was looking at cars because my boss for my new semi-remote (unofficially) job was hinting that they’d like me to come into the office. No bus service between their location and mine, limited rail, and now brutal car rental rates.

But it’s not like I can just move to where the job is because the housing market there is tight AF. I might literally not be able to find anything. Plus it’s only a one-year contract so I’d be taking a big risk.

Seems like it gets harder to live all the time!

John Staples
    Participant

In fact, I perfectly understand your indignation about car rental prices. Indeed, car rental prices have skyrocketed these days. This is due to the fact that over the past few years the economic situation in the world has deteriorated greatly, which has significantly affected the automotive industry. Cars and parts for them have become much more expensive, gasoline has also increased in price, which is why many car rental companies have had to reconsider their pricing policy. But still, now there are companies that will give you a car for rent at an adequate price, for example, this Under 25 Car Rental company. I have contacted them many times over the past few months for car rentals and the prices have been very reasonable so you should contact them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.