Days of optimizing Thermal Storage

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool Days of optimizing Thermal Storage

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Edward Cheung
    Participant

I found a sentence in the document attached to ZIPEnergyPLAN161, which is “These 14 days period can be changed by the user in the simulation input tabsheet ‘Days of optimizing Thermal Storage'”(Page 128). But there’s no such input tabsheet in EnergyPLAN Version 16.1. If this part has been removed now, is the period of optimizing thermal storage only can be 14 days?

Anais Fargo
    Participant

I think that it’s necessary to understand this issue well in order to give you the most accurate answer. I know that many business shipments are transported at the recommended temperature and humidity levels, which is why it’s so important to find a couple really trusted reputable warehouse services in the area of the delivery route. I know that many business cargoes are transported at the recommended temperature and humidity, so it will be so important to find trusted reputable warehouse services that can provide the necessary conditions, up to cryo-freezing, if you have delays in delivery during transportation and you are worried that your product will deteriorate during this time or lose its presentation.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Anais Fargo.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.