Breathing exercises for weight loss

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool Breathing exercises for weight loss

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kali Arkebuti
    Participant

Hey there! You wouldn’t believe the rabbit hole I’ve found myself in recently. I’ve been battling to keep up my regular exercise routine – you know how relentless my work schedule can be. Then, I stumbled upon this concept of weight loss through breathing exercises. It sounds pretty far-fetched, doesn’t it? But I can’t help but be curious. I was hoping you might be able to shed some light on this. Is there any validity to it?

Kavin Jackson
    Participant

Well, I must say, it sounds like you’ve stumbled onto something intriguing. The idea of losing weight through controlled breathing exercises isn’t as strange as it might sound initially. The principle behind it is that these exercises can increase the efficiency of oxygen utilization by the body, potentially boosting metabolism and, as a result, weight loss. You might find this link worth exploring https://julstory.com/breathing-exercises-for-weight-loss-loose-the-weight-naturally/ These exercises, such as deep diaphragmatic breathing or Anulom Vilom Pranayama, aren’t just about weight loss. They also serve other functions such as reducing stress and enhancing focus. So, even if it doesn’t lead to dramatic weight loss, it can still have other substantial benefits. It might be worth a try, particularly if it can fit into your schedule without too much disruption.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.