Any recommendations for travel insurance that covers scuba diving?

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool Any recommendations for travel insurance that covers scuba diving?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Max Falton
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m planning an exciting scuba diving trip to the Great Barrier Reef next month. Super stoked about it! Quick question: Any recommendations for travel insurance that covers scuba diving? I want to make sure I’m fully covered in case anything unexpected happens underwater. Any personal experiences or suggestions?

Max Falton
    Participant

That sounds like an amazing adventure you’ve got planned! As a fellow scuba enthusiast, I’d recommend checking out https://sportravelling.com/water-sports/kitesurfing-insurance/. They offer comprehensive travel insurance specifically tailored for scuba divers, providing coverage for medical emergencies, equipment loss, and even trip cancellations related to diving activities. I used their services on my last dive trip to the Maldives, and they were super reliable. Just make sure to read the policy details to ensure it aligns with your specific needs. Happy diving!

Carl Redford
    Participant

I’d like to share my experience with AllTravelGuard. They offer specialized kitesurfing travel insurance that covers everything from equipment loss or damage to trip cancellations due to weather conditions. I used their services during a kitesurfing expedition in the Mediterranean, and I was impressed with the level of coverage. They even reimbursed me for the repair of my damaged kite. Just be sure to communicate your specific needs with them, so they can tailor the policy accordingly. It’s always a relief to know you’re covered, especially when engaging in adventurous water sports. Have an amazing trip!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.