Any of you have any recent experience with this or know the current rates?

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool Any of you have any recent experience with this or know the current rates?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carl Redford
    Participant

Hey, folks! I’m considering painting my metal roof in 2023, and I’m wondering how much it might cost. Any of you have any recent experience with this or know the current rates?

David Wilson
    Participant

Hey there! I actually got my metal roof painted last year, and the cost can vary depending on a few factors. Generally, you’re looking at an average of $1.50 to $3.50 per square foot. However, this can change based on your location, the size and condition of your roof, and the type of paint you choose. It’s also a good idea to factor in additional costs for any repairs or prep work needed before painting. To get a precise estimate, I’d recommend reaching out to local contractors for quotes. They can assess your specific situation and provide a more accurate cost breakdown. Here more https://www.myhomequote.com/cost/roofing/painting-metal-roof-cost

Max Falton
    Participant

It’s also worth noting that while upfront costs are essential, TPO roofing’s energy efficiency might lead to long-term savings on your energy bills. So, factor in those potential savings when evaluating the overall cost.

Best of luck with your renovation! If you have more questions or need advice on specific aspects, feel free to ask the community. We’re here to help!

Michael john
    Participant

I really like the way that you have expressed yourself. There is a lot to be admired from this post. You might want to click on Ryan Gosling The Fall Guy Jacket

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.