What should I do if I face QuickBooks Display issues?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN What should I do if I face QuickBooks Display issues?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    John Mule
    Participant

You might have faced this error when you upgraded to a high-resolution monitor. DPI or Dots per inch is an index used to determine resolution. QuickBooks is coded for default windows DPI, which is 100%, but the DPI of an enhanced screen is around 125-130%. This difference in the DPI settings is the main reason for this issue. You might see fuzzy or enlarged fonts, icons on the top of your QuickBooks menu are missing, and there is a distortion in the screen whenyou try to zoom in or out.
    Some solutions to fix this issue are-
    • Try to change some of your QuickBooks display settings by going to the folder with your QuickBooks files. Right-click on QuickBooks.exe and go to properties. Open the compatibility tab and click on the checkbox of Disable display scaling. After this, click Apply & finally Ok.

Change your view preference in QuickBooks by clicking Edit and selecting Preferences. Click on Desktop view and select My Preferences. In the view section, choose the One window option. Finally, click Ok.
    If https://proadvisorsolutions.com/blog/easy-methods-to-troubleshoot-quickbooks-display-issues/ are still not fixed, reach out to the experts at their direct support number 855-856-0042.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.