I’m tired of insomnia

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN I’m tired of insomnia

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Cermit Fellon
    Participant

Do you know what the worst thing can happen at night? This is insomnia that has been plaguing me for two weeks now. Any advice?

Charlie Flint
    Participant

As far as I know, you need to see a doctor because they have to solve your problem. Just don’t drink any over-the-counter medications, it can be dangerous.

Bill Shiphr
    Participant

Hello! My mom often has insomnia and I gave her a soothing cream https://joyorganics.com/top-10-cbd-creams-and-lotions/ . When she does evening treatments with these beauty products, she relaxes and is able to fall asleep. Try to use something like this. Also in this online-shop you can look at oil with CBD which is really good for sleep.

James Franko
    Participant

I’ve heard a lot about the benefits of cbd creams and lotions. And I decided to try Blessed CBD Cream for the treatment of body pain. You know, it had a very good effect and it was like I was born again. In a very short time, I completely forgot about the pain and now I recommend to everyone a cbd cream from the best manufacturer in the UK.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by James Franko.
    Cermit Fellon
    Participant

Evening cream? Can a cream help with insomnia?

Frenk Lampard
    Participant

I’m not sure that the cream can help with insomnia. Personally, I use a cream that I always order here https://renasorganic.com/products/cbd-1000-mg-pain-relief-cream/ but I need this to soothe the pain in my muscles. Yes, the cream is soothing, but I did not pay attention to the fact that it calmed my state of mind and struggled with depression somehow..

John Staples
    Participant

Hey guys! Do you aware of any other good CBD oils?

Kentrell Gigi
    Participant

Anxiety and depression are usually treated with pharmaceutical drugs, which can cause a range of side effects, including drowsiness, agitation, insomnia, sexual dysfunction, and headache and addiction. When I had anxiety, I found the answer on the internet at this source. I immediately ordered cbd oil and after a week I noticed the effect

Kevin T
    Participant

Hello guys, I would like to grow marijuana on my own, how to do it right now? Can you give me an advice right now? Thanks guys for your help in advance

Dylan Brown
    Participant

I have heard that medical marijuana can help us to cure some health problems and as for me, I would like to propose you to check more information about these canabis seeds as I hope that it will be useful for you and you will try to grow some plants by yourself as well. Just please be careful there.

Kentrell Gigi
    Participant

I’m tired of insomnia to but I have no clue what to do with it 🙁

Burdo Guno
    Participant

I am very familiar with the problem of insomnia. I suffered from it for more than half a year. I used various pills and medications in the hope that they would help me, but they had only a temporary effect and eventually the problem returned. Fortunately, after some time my friend advised me to read this comparison Saatva Firm vs Luxury Firm in which I was able to learn about some of the best mattresses. As my friend told me, a bad mattress can be the root cause of me not sleeping well and he was right!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.