How do you find new music

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN How do you find new music

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Charlie Flint
    Participant

It seems impossible for me to find new artists. I need to find something to listen, can you recommend me someone underground?

Cermit Fellon
    Participant

Man, just open SoundCloud, and I’m pretty sure it won’t be hard for you to find someone new and unknown.

Frenk Lampard
    Participant

There are thousands of beginning artists, and I agree that it’s not that hard to find anyone. Most of them promote themselves using services like DistroKid, but some artists prefer to post their songs on Soundcloud, and that’s it. It’s up to you which streaming platform to choose, just know that there are many artists you haven’t even heard about.

Ervin Smith
    Participant

I usually look for music in the musical spaces. It’s very cool, you can find a lot of interesting things there. You can search for a list of hits on the Internet. For example, I search on the Internet, and then through this site https://mp3juice.link I download music for free. This is very convenient and the most important thing is that you can try to convert video to audio

John Tomson
    Participant

I would like not to search for music, but to play it myself! Tell me, where can I buy a cool piano so that I can play cool music myself?

Dave Jean
    Participant

If you really like to play the piano and like some collectibles so that the atmosphere in your hall is special, then I have something for you! I recommend you to see and u can buy crown jewel collection by Steinway & Sons here. I think it will complement your piano and your interior well! Use it!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Dave Jean.
    kavitha abirami
    Participant

Music is an art that everyone enjoys in their life. It is an art of living. Also, Music is the best healing for the patients too. There are many top music production courses in India, that offer various degrees and diploma programs such as diploma in music production, Master’s in performing arts, etc.

Tnfdkg Tnfdkg
    Participant

How to become popular on Spotify?

Doslkn Doslkn
    Participant

Hi. I see you’re talking about music.If you want to become a popular singer on Spotify,then follow this link https://spotistar.com/ and order a promotion for your songs.It’s a very convenient service with which you can quickly become a popular singer,so follow the link above and order a promotion on Spotify.Goodbye

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.