How do I create a distribution file for Photovoltaic energy supply?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN How do I create a distribution file for Photovoltaic energy supply?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Markel Dudagoitia
    Participant

I am currently trying to apply some photovoltaic energy supply to my energy system in EnergyPlan. Therefore, I will need an hourly distribution file for it, but I don’t know how that file should be. I have an hourly distribution of the solar radiation of the district where the energy system takes place, but I don’t know in which units the distribution file should be. I have put the distribution in both W/m^2 and kW/m^2 and it gives different results on the annual production, so one of them has to be wrong.

If you know the right way to do it, please let me know!

Thank you.

Alex Grossman
    Participant

Im not sure if this is the good topic to ask this but has anyone experienced with Mission solar panels?
    My brother is interested in ordering Mission solar panels in Arizona and asked me for my opinion, so I just want to find more information.
    Is solar panel system actually good investment?
    You can find more useful advices in this case?
    Thanks so much!

Frenk Lampard
    Participant

How to create that file, you should really talk to the technicians of the page where I asked for my Battery inverters so that you can check with them if they can help you, I suppose they are because they are very kind people and above all they are intelligent with that type of proposal, I hope get lucky, your work sounds difficult

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.