Doing repairs

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Doing repairs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ervin Smith
    Participant

How often do you do repairs?

Frenk Lampard
    Participant

I do repairs as some breakdowns occur.

Frenk Lampard
    Participant

I understand you, I also do this when major repairs are already needed, which must be done for sure. And recently I needed to make repairs in the bathroom and it seemed to me that it was just awful to wash in such a collapsed bathtub and I found a website that ordered Bathroom Cabinets for Sale Philadelphia and the quality just amazed me.

Katrina Sparks
    Participant

Hi, not often

monicca monicca
    Participant

Tiago_Bastos, wow, it looks really good for me right now! I guess that I will use some of your ideas as right now I’m looking for some Bathroom design services and I will definitely show them these pictures. Hope that they will be able to do something like that because I love it a lot. Wish me good luck.

Bob Dilashow
    Participant

I really want to buy a small table for my bedroom. They are now often called console tables. Can you advise me where I can find beautiful console tables?

Bob Dilashow
    Participant

Or can you suggest something similar? But not a dressing table, we don’t need that option. My spouse has one.

Marin Klover
    Participant

Mom has been looking for a table for her living room for a long time. To be enough for her and for guests, when they come. As a result, we ordered her a modern console table https://www.roomservice360.com/modern-living-room-furniture/console-tables.html made of marble, due to which the countertop is original and heavy. The tabletop does not cause any trouble in care. It would be stupid to hide such beauty under a tablecloth, so I bought a very thick transparent film to fit the tabletop, it does not spoil the appearance and protects the tiles and is easy to clean.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.